Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IPhone 4 Facetime not Working since Number Change

When I upgraded to the iphone 4 at the same time I had my phone number changed. She set up the upgrade and then changed my number. Since I switched phones and numbers people have told me when I facetime them it comes up with my old number, and they can only facetime me with my old number not my new one.

We called ATT to see if they had to reprovision something but they said to call Apple. So I futzed with my iphone settings and found how to fix it.


  1. Go to settings
  2. Go to phone
  3. Click Facetime to NO to disable it
  4. Click Facetime to Yes re-enable it
  5. At this point it will take a moment to reactivate your phone with your proper phone number[
  6. It will now work properly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Design & Marketing - Click and get an instant quote on your project