Monday, August 1, 2011

Contact Plus Pro :: Fix for unable to load Quote Template

This morning I had a problem with CPPRO where when I tried to create a quote in MSWord from a template created for Contact Plus Pro it would freeze everytime I tried to open the template in Word. I found an error saying unable to find file "c:\program files\cppro\...\86733somerandomnumber.dbf"

I tried opening the file in Word and it worked just fine. This has been dysfunctional since I recently installed CPPRO on this replacement computer. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the CPPRO software. This did not resolve my issue. However, I did not delete a shared file. So I tried uninstalling again this time selecting to delete the shared files. I reinstalled the Contact Plus Pro software and the problem was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Design & Marketing - Click and get an instant quote on your project